Wisdom to follow

All knowledge begins with healthy, hearty debate. So you had better leave comments.

Friday, March 26, 2010

Why o' why have I sunk this low?

Yes, this is the question I'm sure none of you have been asking yourselves. Why has David gotten himself a blog?

The answer is left as an exercise to the reader.

I've refrained from getting a blog for quite a while. Primarily because they annoy me. Dreadfully small margins and the social stigma that comes with being a blogger have long been deterrents. Unfortunately, I have in recent times let too many grand thoughts go to waste. As such, this blog will serve as a way for me to document my musings, rants, moments of brilliance, etc. If such matters are of interest to you, continue reading, if not, you're missing out.

[END TRANSMISSION]

No comments:

Post a Comment